T-mobile plains their device protection premium with Apple. They are featuring AppleCare premium device protection and JUMP with premium protection.
T-mobile users can now upgrade latest tablets and smartphones with no cost with AppleCare Protection and JUMP Premium Device Protection. 12$ per month per device; varies by device is the rate from which you can upgrade your device safely, protect it from accidental damages, theft, App scanning, Safe browsing, Privacy advisory and much more. On other hand AppleCare cost 129$ for iPhones and iPads, but if you are a T-mobile customer you don’ have nothing to do with that.
You can sign up to T-mobile Premium Device Protection or Jump upgrade protection, if you are an iPhone or iPad Legal user you can access directly to AppleCare Ai??technical support by contacting directly. In this case you can get free battery service or can get iPhone screen damage for only $29.
T-Mobile customers who purchase a new iPhone or iPad will enjoy the following benefits of AppleCare Services:
- 24/7 priority access to AppleCareai??i??s award-winning technical support via chat or phone
- Low service fees such as $29 for iPhone screen damage
- $0 for battery service
- Apple-certified repair or replacement at Apple Stores and Apple Authorized Service Providers
- Hardware service with genuine Apple parts
- Software support for iOS, iCloud, and Apple-branded iOS apps
- Hardware repairs and service backed by Apple