If you are thinking that Microsoft’s Surface lineup is the most amazing one, embrace yourselves for the HP’s latest release. HP has revamped its Laptop collection and announced a whole new lineup which includes many of the masterpieces. 2 of them have been proved to be equivalent to that of Microsoft’s Surface Laptops.
First up in the list of HP’s amazing all-new collection is the Envy 13. Envy series is famous because of its fast processing laptops which are usually preferred by professionals.
The all new Envy 13 has a metal chassis and has following important features:
- Intel Kaby Lake processor
- 13.3-inch 1080p display
- 128GB SSD with 8GB RAM
- A whopping 14 hours of battery life
- An extra USB-C port which brings the number to 2
- Lesser bezels with reduced size i.e 0.8 inches narrower and 0.4 inches shorter
The Envy 13 laptop comes with a preloaded full version of Windows 10 and its price starts from $1,049.99
The other great addition to HP’s lineup is the Spectre x2 which is actually a tablet with a detachable keyboard case. Originally, this was made just like any other casual tablet but with the increasing demand, HP has now come up with something special. The all new Spectre x2 now uses Core i processors instead of the Core m-style processors from the past versions. The only possible drawback of this new version of Spectre x2 is the shorter battery life that is because of the design that makes it hot very quickly resulting in a 8 hours battery life.
Other updated specs include:
- 12-inch display with 3000 x 2000 resolution
- 360GB SSD with 2 USB-C ports
- Hitting the shelves next month, the Spectre x2 will have a starting price of $999.99.